Jeonggeo Wall Painting Village Tour
Departing from Busan Station, you will first be taken to Songdo Beach, one of the most loved local beaches and enjoy the beautiful coastline Busan is so renowned for. After a brave stroll on the overhanging skywalk, hop back onto the bus and a little over an hour later, you will arrive at Jeonggeo Wall Painting Village where you will have time to explore this artistic village. Located on Gadeokdo Island, Jeonggeo Wall Painting Village is a small fishing village which has recently gained more recognition as a tourist destination in Busan through a Taiwanese TV show, “Marry Me or Not?” However, transport to the island can be inconvenient and a hassle, but with this tour, you will enjoy ultra-convenient roundtrip transfers from Busan Station. At the end of the trip, you can choose to be dropped off at one of the two popular places in Busan that your bus will pass by: Gamcheon Culture Village, a village featuring lego-liked colorful houses, or Jagalchi Fish Market, South Korea’s largest seafood market. If you prefer, you can also opt to be returned to Busan Station, where you can easily commute back to your hotel.
- Enjoy convenient pick up from Busan Station to Jeonggeo Wall Painting Village, just an hour from Busan city
- Stroll along Songdo Beach and witness Busan’s breathtaking ocean view from the skywalk
- Get that panoramic shot of Songdo Beach from the new Busan Air Cruise cable car!
- Visit Jeonggeo, a small fishing village on Gadeokdo island covered in vibrant and unique wall paintings
- Choose to be dropped off at Gamcheon Culture Village or Jagalchi Fish Market then spend the afternoon exploring, or get a quick commute back to your hotel with Busan Station drop off
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business days. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email