Private Gyeongju tour including Seokguram, Bulguksa and Tomb park from Busan
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seokguram, 999 Jinhyeon-dong, Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do 780-400 South Korea
this is hermitage which is a part of the bulguksa temple, and the grotto overlooks the east sea. Seokguram was added to the UNESCO World Heritage list together with Bulguksa Temple, and it holds some of the best buddhist Sculptures in the World.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bulguksa Temple, Bulguksa 385 Bulguk-ro, Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do 38127 South Korea
we can say that this temple is the most famous one in Korea.
this plase has many national treasure inside. you must see ancient architecture.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Cheonmachong Tomb, 89-2, Hwangnam-dong, Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do South Korea
this is tomb park area. many people come here to take pictures with peaceful view as well as people could get inside of a tomb that's called Cheonmachong has such as small museum inside.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Gyeongju National Museum, 186 Iljeong-ro, Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do 38171 South Korea
Gyeongju has a nickname that's the biggest museum which doesn't have a roof. in this museum, people can learn everything about shilla and overall history of Korea.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cheomseongdae Observatory, Wolseong-dong, Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do South Korea
Cheomseongdae is an observatory tower that's result of ancient science of Shilla Dynasty.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Seokguram
- Entry/Admission - Bulguksa Temple
- Entry/Admission - Cheonmachong Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongju National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Cheomseongdae Observatory
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes
- Tour is subject to change without notice due to local conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The tour guide Mr. Jade Kim was punctual, accommodating, knowledgeable and a good conversationalist in English. He took a lot of good photos for us. The car was comfortable and WiFi was provided. The trip was well planned and paced out. Well worth the value, Gyeongju is beautiful and not crowded.
We were only in Korea for 3 days/2 nights so this was an excellent day trip from Busan to discover the culturally significant Gyeongju area and learn about Korea. Our guide Cooper was kind, friendly and knowledgeable. The sites visited were interesting and well explained by the guide. Lunch was a highlight.