One Day Exploring Busan
Busan is known for its laid back vibe and deep cultural roots. Kick off the tour by paying a visit to the famous Gamcheon Culture Village, a colorful vibrant community of Lego-looking houses, followed by a trip to Jagalchi Market, a representation of seafood in Busan. At noon, head over to Yongdusan Park to explore a mountain shaped like the head of a dragon, rumored to have defended Busan from oncoming enemies. Learn about Busan’s history by visiting shrines and monuments on the mountain. Now that you’re feeling hungry from all that exploration, indulge in a special meal prepared with fresh fish from the local market. With your belly filled, spend time near the water that Busan is so renowned for. Take a stroll down the skywalks and feel the salty breeze on your skin. At the day’s end, relax your exhausted feet by hopping onto a shuttle bus that takes you straight back to your Busan hotel.
- Spend a day visiting main attractions in Busan, the largest port city in South Korea known for its spectacular ocean views
- Enjoy shuttle bus transfers from your hotel to destinations such as Gamcheon Culture Village, known as the “Machu Picchu of Busan” and Jagalchi Market, South Korea’s largest seafood market
- Get clued up on South Korea’s war history by visiting monuments at Yongdusan Park and Taejongdae, a rock beach named after the 29th king of the Silla dynasty
- Step out above the water on the glass Songdo Sky Walk - if you’re brave enough!
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email