2-hour Busselton Jetty Package: Jetty train and Underwater Observatory
Extending 1.05-miles (1.8-kilometres) over the protected waters of Geographe Bay, the heritage listed Busselton Jetty is the longest tourist jetty in the Southern Hemisphere and second longest in the world. Located only 2.5-hours drive south of Perth, at the gateway to the Margaret River Region, the Busselton Jetty attracts over 500,000 visitors per year. In 2018 the Jetty was awarded Gold in the Major Tourist Attraction category at the Western Australian Tourism Awards and Bronze at the Australian Tourism Awards!
• Arrive at the Busselton Jetty 30 minutes prior to train departure.
• Board the Jetty Train and travel 15-minutes across the ocean to the Underwater Observatory.
• The Underwater Observatory is located 1.7-kilometers along the Busselton Jetty. Explore with a guide and descend 8-meters to the ocean floor via a spiral staircase of 60 stairs.
• Your ticket includes complimentary return train ride, a 40-minute guided tour of the Underwater Observatory, Jetty Day Pass and exclusive Busselton Jetty deck of playing cards.
• Tours depart on the hour and takes approximately 1-hour and 45-minutes to complete.
• The Underwater Observatory can accommodate 44 people per tour.
• Access to the Underwater Observatory is only possible via a tour.
• A lift is available for those with limited mobility.
• The tour concludes back on shore at the Interpretive Centre.
- Busselton Jetty Day Pass
- Souvenir item
- Access and guided tour of Underwater Observatory
- Return Jetty Train ride
- Entry/Admission - Busselton Jetty
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Nice, easy fun in Busselton.
Lovely friendly staff
Beautiful sunshine and sea place! Fantastic volunteers serving the community. Given more time, do try the walking than taking the jetty train which is just fine but a little bumpy and not able to hear the intro from the sound speaker. The underwater observatory though not a large area to boast about but really the closest one can get to see the fishes swimming freely along with the live growth organism and corals without the wet suit. Must say the food in the restaurant at the jetty is one of my favourites while in Perth!
This was a great few hours to enjoy the jetty and underwater observatory. The little train was very relaxing and enjoyable. The tour guide was very well informed about the fish at the end of the jetty. The facilities and views were great. I can't recommend this enough. I bought tickets online as it was a long weekend and the process was very easy.