Market and Tacos, Food tasting Tour of San Jose del Cabo by Juan More Taco tours
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MUNICIPAL MARKET A. ALBERTO ALVARADO ARAMBURO, Vicente, V. Ibarra s/n, 5 de Febrero, 23406 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
This the meeting point.
The tour meets and starts from the main entrance of the market, beside the Tortilla Factory.
You will visit the market and learn about the different produces that compose the recipes of the foods and tacos you will enjoy along the tour
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Parroquia San Jose, Miguel Hidalgo Gps: 23° 3'43.66n, 109°41'43.42w, San Jose del Cabo Mexico
You will learn about he history of San Jose del Cabo where the first missions were established by the Jesuits on their way to California
- English speaking food expert.
- Walking tour of San Jose del Cabo and the eateries
- Total walking distance is 2 miles.
- 6 to 8 Food Tastings: tacos, tostadas,salsas, gorditas, fruit juices and desserts
- All tastings together will add up a big meal.
- Bottles of water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For the morning tour we recommend to have a very light breakfast so you can enjoy better of the food tastings, Come hungry !!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please Let us know of Food Allergies, Food restrictions or Mobility issues
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
We ended up with a personal tour, we were the only ones booked, and they didn't cancel, YAY! My favorite was the little bakery he took us to, made for a yummy breakfast the next day. Francisco was a great guide plus he helped us out with another issue that really made our trip. We can't praise him or say thank you enough to him!
Good restaurant selections by a GREAT guide. Guide was way above and beyond all expectations.