Private boat tour in Cabo San Lucas bay, SUP, fun water mat and snorkeling gear
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
Visit our Iconic and amazing Arch and take a selfie
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Pelican Rock, Cabo marine protected area, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
Amazing Rock formations full of wild life !
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Medano Beach, Cabo San Lucas 23410 Mexico
Cruise around the bay and feel the energy!
Pass By: Divorce beach, Blvd. Paseo de La Marina, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
on pacific side!
Stop At: Bay of Cabo San Lucas, Website Link Does Not Work, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
great spot to snorkel, paddle board and relax, near pelican rock.
Duration: 3 hours
- snorkel gear
- 2 SUP boards
- water mat
- soft drinks
- MP3 system
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - El Arco de Cabo San Lucas
- Entry/Admission - Bay of Cabo San Lucas
- Food and/or alcoholic beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Excellent trip with so many things to enjoy. Great floating mat, snorkel equipment, paddle boards and floaties. Staff was amazing and were extremely accommodating as we made several requests just before we set sail. There were 30 of us and the boats was spacious and had a blend of shade and sun areas. Bring a great play list as there is a good speaker and a great place to dance. Enjoy!
Awesome time. Sightseeing,Relaxing and fun. Would definitely do again! Great staff to have fun with and very helpful!
Awesome time . . . was taken care of very well. Nice soft, slow cruise around the bay. Although we did not see any whales, we saw the sights, many seals and fish. If you are looking for nice relaxing service oriented crew give La Isla a look.