Los Cabos Canopy Tour
Enjoy the extreme fun on this epic park with this canopy adventure, enjoy the zip lines an have the opportunity to get incredible photos. If extreme is your second name this tour is perfect for you.
• Wild Canyon Adventures, Road Cabo San Lucas- San Jose del Cabo Km, 19. 5, Cabo San Lucas 23455 Mexico
- 3.5 hour Canopy Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All Equipment
- Refreshments (water, sodas)
- Lockers for storage of personal items during tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Land Use Fee (USD 15 - payable direct)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that guests wear comfortable clothing and runners
- We recommend that guests bring a small backpack or fanny pack to contain personal items throughout the tour
- Maximum passenger weight is 300 pounds
- Not recommended for participants with back, neck or heart problems
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- Note: There is a US$15 Land Use Fee per person to be paid in cash at tour location
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Excellent experience! Totally worth the money. I felt very safe and well taken care of during all the zip lines. I went by myself and it was my first time zip-lining, so it was a big deal to me. Something interesting - they seem to only hire very good looking staff.
The staff was very nice and informative. They were professional and gave great tips for a more enjoyable experience. I enjoyed myself and will definitely use this service again.
Amazing! Loved that there were 8 different zip lines rather than just 1 long one. There was a good deal of walking/hiking to get to each station, but well worth it! The staff was very friendly and helpful too!