Parasailing Adventure in Los Cabos
As the boat motors out through the Cabo harbor and into the bay, you will be fitted with a harness and, one at a time, you will sit down on the back of the boat. Get ready to then soar up to 600 feet (depending on wind and water conditions). Spot Land’s End, Lovers’ Beach, the Arch and the gorgeous Cabo shoreline. Then, you will be brought back to where you started, dry and sitting down on the back of the boat deck. You have the option of skimming the water during your flight.
The great weather in Cabo San Lucas will allow you to enjoy clear blue skies, warm temperatures, and light winds during your parasailing adventure. Bring your camera so you can take memorable pictures to take with you.
Note: This tour is done by trained PAPO (Professional Association of Parasailing Operators) professionals and follows all their strict operating and safety standards.
- Certified guide
- All necessary equipment
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Note: You must advised of your preferred tour time upon booking. Please fill out the 'Special Requirements' box upon checkout with this information
- This tour is not available for passengers arriving on a cruise ship
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This wasn't my first time parasailing, but it was still a lot of fun, we got very high up in the air and then he dipped us in the water! I'm downloading the photos that they took on board right now. That too seemed like a bargain at $60 for two couples' adventure!
Fun, safe, professional. We took our son and granddaughter and had a fun family experience. Saw a turtle and a jellyfish from the air.
Great excursion. The entire experience was what I would expect except the photos taken by the staff had poor lighting and most of our pictures came out dark. Whole family enjoyed it but would have liked better capture of our experience in the air.
When we arrived at our scheduled event the company said they had faulty equipment and they had been trying to reach us...they hadn't and we were not able, nor willing to reschedule to another day. Very disappointing.