Cairns Super Saver: Great Barrier Reef Cruise plus Kuranda Scenic Railway plus Cape Tribulation Day Trip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on Day 2 and Day 3 (from Cairns City Hotels only)
- Cruise to Great Barrier Reef
- Scuba diving lesson (optional)
- Guided snorkel tour with use of snorkel equipment (optional)
- Daintree River cruise
- Guided walk through Mossman Gorge
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on Day 1
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Reef tax and fuel levy payable direct (AU$20 per person)
- Wetsuit and stinger suit rental (AU$10 per person)
- Semi-sub tour (AU$10.00 per person)
- Overnight accommodation (you return to your own hotel after Day 1 and continue with the next part of your tour on Day 2, and then again on Day 3; you must have your own accommodation)
- Entrance fees to any attractions visited during any free time
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Must check-in by 7:30am at the Reef Fleet Terminal
- If you are intending to dive and you are over the age of 65, you must provide a current diving medical certificate
- Children 12 and under are not permitted to participate in onboard diving activities as per Queensland and Australian Law
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 24 hours before your flight is not permitted. All participants will be required to complete a health/medication questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma or heart and lung conditions) and prescribed medications may prevent you from diving; please consult your doctor before booking
- Children under the age of 18 must be in the immediate company of a parent or legal guardian
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
We could enjoy all of highlights of Cairns all in once! Will be great memories for Mum and me. Thanks!
The great barrier reef is amazing and so was the crew of the Evolution. Everyone was very helpful and concerned with everyones safety. 2nd day on the train alot of history so beautiful. 3rd day walked the rain forest. Our tour guide luke was great. All and all a great 3 days.
The Great Barrier Reef cruise and the Kuranda Scenic Railway was absolutely amazing! I would highly suggest it! The 3rd day to Cape Tribulation was a very long drive that I could have done without. The guide was good but the drive was just very long and exhausting.
Snorkeling at the reef was excellent. The other 2 days were good but long with a lot of driving to Daintree and Cape Tribulation.
This three day package is really good value and gives excellent first impressions into the local top tourist attractions. All tours were professionally and very well run (with friendly and welcoming staff) - yes, it is all a bit touristy and some attractions were crowded at times but that is obviously the nature of the beast. For me, I now know much better where to spend more time on a next trip (more snorkeling and more rain forest walking). I was very happy with the all around experience.
Wonderful experience Thank you Viator
This was an absolutely fabulous trio of tours. We enjoyed the Great Barrier Reef, although to be honest, I must admit I expected to see more colour on the reef, perhaps naively. Divers we spoke to subsequently told us that the level of bleaching the process where the coral os dying is quite significant this year. It is sad to see. Having said that, the staff on the boat Operated by Down Under Dives were excellent. We loved the Kuranda Railway Tour. It is beautiful. The train trip is lovely, the commentary interesting and the area scenic. The village at the top is very pretty. We visited Birdworld while there and enjoyed that. The trip back down to Smithfield Station via the cable car was spectacular. The rain forest is beneath you, way beneath you! The third day we went to The Wildlife Habitat, Port Douglas which was excellent. We continued on to the Mossman Gorge. Unfortunately, the weather affected us here. We were building up to the arrival some hours later of Cyclone Nora. We continued on to the ferry over to the Daintree Rain Forest @nd on to Cape Tribulation where we enjoyed a lovely lunch at the Cape Tribulation Beach Retreat, followed by some time on the beach.after that, we continued on to enjoy a cruise on the Daintree River, looking for crocodiles. Unfortunately, this is not the best time of year for spotting crocs, although we did see a number of baby crocs. Following this, we returned to Cairns, arriving at around 5.30 to 6 pm. Each days tour was great. All three were amazing experiences. ,