Go on a thrilling canyoning adventure in Cairns where you will challenge yourself with an abundance of fun obstacles: abseil, zip line, slide, jumping and more! Start with an early morning hotel pick up and travel to Crystal Cascades, a stunning a cascade waterfall on the Freshwater Creek in the Far North region of Queensland. The trip includes 8 abseils, 3 jumps, 2 slides and an exhilarating zip line with a water landing! Conquer all the obstacles and be rewarded with a breathtaking view as you make your way back to the viewing platform. Change into dry clothing (make sure you have a change of clothes and a towel ready for this trip) and recharge over a delicious lunch before heading back to Cairns.
- Travel to a beautiful cascade waterfall for a series of fun outdoor challenges
- Abseil, zipline, slide, jump and more surrounded by stunning scenery
- Splash in the water and warm up with a delicious lunch
- Enjoy free roundtrip transportation from Cairns and Northern Beaches
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email