private day tour Sakkara step pyramids, Memphis old city& Dahshur 2 pyramids
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dahshur, Cairo Egypt
8 am or 9 am , In the morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo and enjoy a morning visit to Dahshur, where you will visit the Red Pyramid and the unusual Bent Pyramid, which was an early experiment in building pyramids.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
Later we drive to Sakkara the vast necropolis of ancient Memphis. Here you have the chance to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, which is the first Pyramid, built around 2630 BC for king Djeser. It is considered as an evolution in the concept of pyramids, and it is the world's oldest stone structure.
Continue our journey to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Here we visit the mostly open-air Memphis Museum and see the fallen statue of Ramses the II. Drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
Duration: 3 hours
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Dahshur
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The tour guide was very wonderful, and pleasant throughout the entire day trip for us! She was very informative about the landscape, and each site we visited. I just wish we had some time to see the slant pyramid, however, it was awesome visiting the site where the step pyramid is located, and it was incredible going into the red pyramid. We ended up spending some time at the end of the trip visiting some shops selling authentic Egyptian made gifts. Highly recommend someone to be going on this trip!