Columbia Icefield Tour including the Glacier Skywalk from Calgary
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta T0L 1E0 Canada
Enjoy the view at Lake Louise
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Brewster Sightseeing, 100 Gopher Street, Banff National Park, Alberta T1L 1J3 Canada
Views of Banff National Park
Pass By: Crowfoot Glacier, Improvement District No. 9, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
Views of Crowfoot Glacier
Stop At: Columbia Icefield Discovery Centre, Highway 93 Icefields Pkwy, Improvement District No. 12, Jasper National Park, Alberta T1L 1J3 Canada
Enjoy the Icefield Experience on the glacier
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Columbia Icefield Skywalk, The Icefields Parkway Columbia Icefield Glacier Discovery Centre, Jasper National Park, Alberta T1L 1J3 Canada
Enjoy the Glacier Skywalk
Duration: 30 minutes
- Hot buffet lunch
- Ride in the Ice Explorer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and/or drop-off at multiple locations available
- Local Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Columbia Icefield Discovery Centre
- Entry/Admission - Columbia Icefield Skywalk
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Prior to your travel date, your hotel details must be advised to tour operator so they may arrange your pickup. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- Guests may depart this tour in Lake Louise or Banff if accommodation has been arranged
- The return transfer back to Calgary departs at 7:30pm
Getting to see a whole lot of Banff and even some of Jasper in just one day was amazing! The trip onto the glacier was the highlight of the day, and our guide and driver Reeve was super friendly and helpful, she made the trip 100x better.
We stopped at every point listed. The tour guide and driver were both very knowledgeable and funny! Worth every penny and long day. Never a dull moment. A must do on your vacation!!!
Everything was perfect, whatever promised was delivered, Good lunch, Knowledgable driver, good care. Wonderful trip. Columbia icefield driver Rusty is an amazing guy.
The tour was pretty good for the most part. Lunch buffet was so so, not as nice as I expected. Our driver was great except we had trouble understanding his accent. We were dropped off at the depot to wait 90 minutes and never got to see downtown Banff. Lake Louise and the scenic parts were wonderful
This was an awesome tour. Driver and hostess the best! The beauty of Banff, Lake Louise, the scenery during this tour amazing and the Ice field and glaziers beyond description. Highly recommend, The only improvement would have been the buffet lunch at the glacier. There were always empty items and when asked staff did not seem to be concerned. After a long trip a tasty lunch would have been appreciated.
Clayton, out Guide was very knowledgable. We would have preferred to have an extended stay in Banff area. Columbia Icefields were over crowded. Area where we were allowed to walk on, was very small and limiting. Lunch was mediocre. Although we arrived 20 minutes early for our return trip to Calgary, we did not have enough time to enjoy dinner in Banff as advertised. Feel this excursion was overpriced.