Walking Tour of Cambridge University With A Graduate Guide
- A Graduate Guide from Cambridge University
- Historical Tour
- Insight Into Student Life
- Views Inside Colleges (depending on college opening times throughout the year)
- Entrance Inside King's College Chapel
- Views inside colleges when the colleges are closed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Tour does not enter King's College Chapel.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
We had a great tour with Maria. She was very knowledgeable and also a good storyteller. She was enthusiastic about answering all of our questions and it's clear that she loves the University. I would recommend this tour to others
Our guide, Jay was very knowlegeful and kind to accommodate our requests to spend more time on particlar spots. We throughlyenjoyed the walk though it was raining thanks to Jay who oprived us with interesting informatin about Cambridge.
We enjoyed our short 1-1/2 hour tour of Cambridge with one of the students. We saw quite a lot of the campus. There are a lot of small alleys on campus and it would have been difficult to find our way around in an efficient manner. It's a good introduction to Cambridge University life and it's history.
Fantastic Experience. Enjoyed it very much. The guide was very knowledgeable. thanks.
The tour guides told us her personal experience and the gems that I would not notice a typical Cambridge tour. She was a past Cambridge grad and was also motivated in leading a great tour as well. I felt welcomed during this tour. If you love learning about the local cultures and a book lover, you must go on this tour.
Excellent. Full marks to Clementine for her knowledge and lovely smile