Aquaworld Wreck Dive
* Check-in half an hour prior to departure.
This 2 tank dive departs at 8 am.
Your first immersion (1 tank) will be at General Anaya, a C-58 minesweeper from World War II.
Your second dive (2nd tank) will be on a nearby reef, at a depth of 17 meters (55 feet).
Departs Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 8 am
• AquaWorld, Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 15.3 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
- Reef or wreck dive (depending on which option is selected)
- Use of diving equipment
- Bottled water
- Wetsuit, available for rent (USD 11.00)
- Marine park and dock fee (USD 12.00)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 15 years with an adult certification
- This dive is only for certified divers - dive cert must be provided upon check in
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is necessary to have dove within the last 2 years in order to take this dive.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
This dive was outstanding minus 2 things: 1 This was a 1-tank dive which is disappointing when you though you paid for a 2-tank dive, but I couldn't have done a 2nd dive considering point 2: 2 It was quite windy and swells were 5-10 feet with a lot of sway underwater. I started to get slightly sea-sick while diving and then getting back on the boat with the waves I felt quite sea-sick until we got back to smooth water. I highly recommend this dive. The staff was great, the water was 84-86, we dove for 45min to 53 feet and saw 3 octopus, 2 crabs, all the normal reef fish, and bioluminescent plankton. If your prone to motion sickness you may want to take some Dramamine in advance.