Isla Mujeres Garrafon Natural Reef Park VIP Pass
As soon as you get on board you will start delighting yourself with the beauty of the Caribbean Sea, and a bit of paradise will be waiting for you at Isla Mujeres. Garrafon Park is a charming natural reef park situated in Isla Mujeres.
This natural park is known worldwide for its beauty and incredible recreational activities like snorkeling and kayaking.
In this tour Garrafon Park features the best of its own in a luxury and private version. Enjoy full access to Garrafon VIP, our exclusive area designed to offer one of a kind opulence experience of comfort and wellness.
Get tailored service in an exclusive VIP section with hammocks, infinity pool, and lounge chairs; enjoying all the facilities and activities including snorkeling in one of the most famous coral reefs in the world, kayaking and an amazing experience in the zip-line.
Your VIP experience goes along with an premium international open bar and food at the "The View" restaurant. Here you can enjoy dishes such as grilled meats, spinach ravioli, steamed vegetables, green salad, fruit salad, dressings, mixed ceviche, sushi, Sashimi, paella, calamari, and cold meats. All of this creates an idyllic balance between relaxation, adventure and comfort. Come and enjoy it.
- VIP Lounge (infinity pool, lounge chairs and hammocks)
- Unlimited Zipline Experience
- Gourmet Buffet Lunch (restaurant “The View")
- International open bar
- Lockers, showers, lounge chairs and towels
- Round trip ferry transportation between Cancun and Isla Mujeres
- Use of snorkel equipment, life jackets, kayaks and bicycles
- Admission to Garrafon Park and Punta Sur
- Entry/Admission - Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Photos of your experience.
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres.
- Access to our Premium section (jacuzzi & restaurant)
- Exclusive area for adults available at an additional cost and can be paid at the park
- Dock fee payable at check-in
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Please wear biodegradable sunscreen
- It is recommended that you bring extra cash for shopping and souvenirs
- Not recommended for women more than 5 months pregnant
- If you are staying in Isla Mujeres, getting to the park is very easy. Garrafon Reef Park is located at the southern point of the island facing Cancun. You just need to take a taxi at any spot of the island or outside your hotel you should find a taxi base.
- We have 2 ferry services according to your booked program: at 9:00 am and 11:00 am.
- The use of a safety vest is required for some Garrafon water programs.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that the arrival point for your return will be Playa Langosta. Consider this information if you, for example, leave a car in Marina Aquatours.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- NOTE: From August 19th to November 10th, the meeting point is Playa Langosta: Kukulcan Boulevard km 5 of Cancun Hotel Zone.
Had a great time. Separate areas meant never having to worry about finding a table or lounge chair. Staff was fantastic and attentive. We have done the park 5 times at least... but the VIP is worth every penny. Had a great time. And a real bargain for a full day.
My family (included 13 and 10 yr old kids) would not do this again. I'll admit the zipline was fun and included even though they don't tell you until we asked. Bike tour is for adults only. Can't get to punta sur from within the park. Snorkeling was mediocre. The food and VIP lounge was OK.