Isla Mujeres Unlimited Snorkel
When we say this is not your ordinary day trip to Isla Mujeres, we mean just that, this is the only tour that will take you to the secret parts of the island, unexplored by other tours, we are also one of the few, because of our shallow draft boats, that will dock in PLAYA NORTE BEACH, the most beautiful pool like beach in the Island making us the best option to Isla Mujeres in our ALL INCLUSIVE tour. You will have the chance to experience snorkeling at it's best in 2 different spots, the Punta Sam Reef and Playa Norte and we will provide you with the best snorkeling equipment by NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SNORKEL, a light breakfast and buffet lunch are also included and the open bar runs during the whole tour with water, refreshments, beer and cocktails.
You will also have a chance to shop downtown or just walk around it's beautiful MALECON and have an icecream, also expect lots of fun and party on the way back to Cancun with our staff, music and surprises!
• Punta Sur, Isla Mujeres Mexico
• Playa Norte, north end of Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres Mexico
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from any hotel or Condo in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Mayan Riviera
- Light breakfast
- Professional bilingual guide
- Use of snorkel equipment certified by National Geographic Snorkeler
- Buffet lunch in Isla Mujeres
- Unlimited drinks (domestic open bar)
- Bottled water and refreshments
- 2snorkeling points, Punta Sam reef and Playa Norte beach
- Visit to Isla Mujeres downtown
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- The listed price does not include a $10 usd per person deck tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The deck tax is required by our governing authority and is not within our control.
- Gratuities (optional) for van drivers and crew
- $10 usd per person transportation charge for pickups in Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual and please do not forget your swimsuit!
- The tour is operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Pick up from hotel was a little late, but we found out it was because the previous group they picked up was running late, so no big deal. Once we arrived at the port the group got us through the lines and got us on the boat quickly. Cruising on the crystal clear water was breathtaking. The english speakers were definitely the minority on this particular trip, but Marco was very helpful and made sure we got the proper information about the days events. The snorkeling was amazing and I got some great footage on my GoPro. The lunch buffet at the Ice Bar was yummy. My girlfriend and I loved the ceviche. The employees at the bar were attentive and made sure our beers were always full on this hot day. After lunch we got some free time to walk around the bars beach, get some great photos, and haggle with some vendors. The trip to Playa Norte was the highlight of the trip. Absolute pristine beach with crystal blue water. I may have to book my next vacation here! The crew did a great job keeping the group entertained and making sure we had drinks. I highly recommend this experience.