Rio Secreto Plus Cancun
Take a bike trip on the natural trails to the rappel site, where you be fully equipped before descending 15 to 18 meters. Feel the adrenaline of the descent into the impressive cave. Watch the light and sound show in the room of peace within the cave.
Follow the traditional Río Secreto route, where you will hike and swim through its beautiful natural rock formations and crystalline waters on a journey 1 km long. Observing stalactites and stalagmites on the way, you will not want this journey to end! A must for adventure lovers and explorers at heart.
Hidden secrets of the great Mayan jungle
Underground river system
Dry route Hall of Peace,
Rappel and bicycle tour
Delicious buffet meal & fresh beverages
- Transfer, access to the natural reserve, specialized guide, lockers, wetsuit, lifejacket, helmet with lamp; as well as use of towels, buffet lunch, non-alcoholic beverages. Rappel, bike tour and light and sound effects at the Hall of Peace.
- Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cancun area
- Babysitting service (available at an additional cost), photographs, souvenirs and tips.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cancun area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
There are not a lot of reviews or pictures for this place but the few I could find had me excited. We booked this tour thinking it would be something different and it sure was. The Yucatán peninsula is known for its underwater cave system which you cannot find anywhere else and do I would totally recommend doing this tour. Our guide Felipe Salazar at the rio secreto was really well read and passionate about the cave system and the Mayan culture. He was very lively and fun to spend the day with understanding in depth the caves of the peninsula. He tried his best to explain everything to us and made our experience truly pleasurable. Our group was only 9 people which gave us the opportunity for personal interaction and asking questions to Felipe. All the parts of the tour were very pleasurable. We first did the cave exploration which was one of a kind experience. Then we rode a dirt bike in the jungle to get to our rappelling point. We rappeled 50 meters down to a cave,again a great experience. The guys took very good care of our safety. Next we went on to explore some dry caves followed by a delicious native cuisine lunch. They gave us lockers, wetsuits, towels, water shoes, life jackets, helmets and headlamps. The only thing you need is you. I would recommend bringing a swim suit besides the pair of clothes you are wearing. We wore flip flops and we were fine. All in all it was a fun day! Thank you Felipe!