Experience of Snorkeling in the Underwater Museum
- Round trip transportation from any hotel in Cancun (Hotel Zone or Downtown)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Short and useful briefing-lesson
- Qualified and friendly english speaking guides.
- 4 snorkeling spots (reef, Underwater Museum, seagrass and shipwreck).
- Bottled water, shower, towels and lockers.
- Passenger insurance.
- 2 hours of snorkel. Consider extra 1.5 hours for transportation and briefing.
- Dock fee and reef conservation tax (total $10.00 USD per person)
- Tips (optional)
- Photo and video service are optional and with extra cost.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
You may also likeSee all 32 Collections
Click to discover other experiences See all
CollectionsChichen Itza 112 Activities
CollectionsTulum 128 Activities
CollectionsCenote Swim 126 Activities
CollectionsCruise 30 Activities
CollectionsSnorkeling 69 Activities
CollectionsCatamaran 31 Activities
CollectionsOther tours 118 Activities
CollectionsCoba Ruins 83 Activities
CollectionsZipline 17 Activities
CollectionsXel-Ha Waterpark 16 Activities