Daytime or Sunset Catamaran Cruise from Cannes with Optional Lunch or Champagne
Half-Day Cruise (3 Hours)
Soak up the gorgeous coastal views while you cruise toward the Lérins Islands. Lounge on the sun deck, take a dip in the blue waters, or strap on a provided snorkel mask and peer into the underwater world.
Half-Day Cruise with Lunch (4.5 Hours)
Kick back on this sailing tour along the French Riviera. This option comes with all the fun activities as above, but with the added bonus of a gourmet lunch buffet. Savor hearty dishes like roast chicken or beef, rice salad and pasta salad, and indulge in desserts such as apple tart and chocolate fondant.
Full-Day Cruise with Lunch (7 Hours)
Maximize your time on the water and scenic coastline with this full-day option that includes the same gourmet lunch. As with the half-day cruise, sail toward the Lérins Islands, where you'll have the opportunity to sunbathe, swim and snorkel. Then, following lunch, continue to Massif de l'Esterel. Moor in a secluded cove and while away the time as you wish.
Latino ambiance Cruise (1.5 Hours)
Experience the French Riviera during one of its most enchanting times of day on this 1.5-hour sunset cruise. Latino ambiance and flavours; tapas and tacos. Salsa, Bachata and Raggaeton... Watch the sky change color as you glide along on the crystal waters before returning to port.
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Glass of wine, orange juice or mineral water (if lunch option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified (additional drinks are available to purchase on board)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18
- The sunset option is not recommended for children.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring food and drinks on board.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
You need too safe a good place on the boat but once you have solved the first step you will enjoy it the whole day! Nice - Nice - Nice !
The cruise was great .The south of France is beautiful,the water is gorgeous but I should say that the crew could’ve interacted with the passengers a little more and the English-speaking version of the cruise was hard to understand by the captain the first stop that we made was quite busy with many other boats anchored around us could’ve found a more secluded spot but that’s just nitpicking overall it was fun would do it again
This trip is nothing short of amazing! The boat is beautiful and spacious. The waters they take you to are clear and refreshing. The views are unlike anything you will ever see and to top it off the food/drink selection is great as well. We selected the all day experience and are so glad we did! Great way to start our honeymoon and visit to Cannes!
A really fun afternoon out. It wasnt that easy to find the right tour as there were lots of other tours operating in the area. However we found it in time and the staff were very helpful. The sea was quite choppy so we werent able to go out as far as planned. In spite of that the crew were really good and we all really enjoyed ourselves immensely the children simply had a fantastic time swimming in the sea.
Great day out on the Croisiere. Nice, big, spacious catamaran. Snacks and soft drinks were available all day, with lunch and wine in the afternoon. Some nice scenery along the way and a couple of stops to go swimming. Some jellyfish at the first stop.... yikes! Instructions to find the dock aren't the best - you go to the main ticket offices at the end of the Quai Labeouf, where you have to collect your ticket/boarding pass your printed voucher doesn't get you onto the boat! Boat was really nice, clean, all amenities that you'd expect - overall a great day trip, although I'd say it's a bit overpriced!