Monaco and Eze Small Group Day Trip from Cannes
You’ll then leave France and cross the border into Monaco, where your visit to the Old Town of Monte Carlo includes free time to see the palace (open June to October), the changing of the guard, the cathedral and the Cousteau Oceanographic Museum (additional cost).
Continue your tour of Monte Carlo with a lap on the famous roads used for the Formula One Grand Prix. You will then have free time at Casino Square to do some luxury shopping, see the stunning gardens and mega-yachts in the harbor or simply watch beautiful people at play in their favorite haunt.
You'll then take a drive along the spectacular coastline of the Lower Corniche between Nice and Monaco, past tranquil villages, modern marinas and the Villefranche bay and citadel, as you return to your hotel in Cannes.
Your minivan is limited to just eight people, ensuring you receive personalized service from your English-speaking guide.
- Professional guide (from April, tour available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese)
- Free guided tour in a factory of the world perfume's capital included
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Cousteau Oceanographic Museum entrance fee is about 16 euros per person
- The Casino is closed in the morning
- The Palace is open from April to October and the entrance fee is about 8 euros per person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- PRODUCT NON BOOKABLE FOR SHORE EXCURSIONS
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Georgio was our driver / guide. He was great! Very informative! Could have spent several hours just in Eze. Be prepared for lots of steps
Alexandre was knowledgeable and charming. He went extra mile to make our excursion one of best we have been on. I highly recommend all day trip. There is so much to see and do. Glad we did not drive to Monaco on our own. Much more relaxing with driver!
I booked the day trip from Cannes and was picked up at my location without any worries. Our chauffeur Anthony was amazing. He was funny, polite and really helpful. We went via nice, spent the best part of the morning in Monaco and then went to eze. I'll be honest the perfume factory isn't everyone's cup of tea and it felt like the guides were peddling their products too much to tourists. I would have preffered the whole day in Monaco. But hey ho. It was a lovely day, nice views and lots of chances to take great pictures.
Andrea was our guide for the day. He is very funny and an amazing guide! The view from Nice via Eze to Monaco where amazing! I really recommend this tour whenever you are in Nice or Cannes.
Great day. First of all we headed to Eze, a very picturesque medieval village perched on the side of a cliff. The town was busy setting up for its festival so there was a lot going on. Nice exotique gardens up on the top - quite a strenuous incline to get up there and a lot of steps - not good for those with mobility issues or young children. Nice little meandering streets, with lots of gift shops, art galleries, cafes etc. Next we headed down to the Fragonard perfume factory. There was no production going on when we visited as it was a Saturday - guide was very good and explained the processes, then we had some time to sample the fragrances and other products. Next stop was Monaco. We headed up to the rock first to see the Princes Palace, the Cathedral, the gardens etc and have some free time to wander the shops and have some lunch. Then we headed down to Monte Carlo, and drove round the F1 track - was quite exciting to think about the races there! We were dropped off near the Casino square and had a wander round some of the nerby streets, and went into the casino for a look around note there is a dress code if you are wanting to go into the gaming hall Our guide for the day Nasir was great - pointed out lots of interesting things along the way and was very knowledgable about the area. Good trip - definitely worth it!
We took this trip with a small group and it was Amazing! Highly Recommended!!
LOVED this tour! Our tour guide was THE BEST. Eze and Monaco are beautiful, such a nice way to get some history, sites and PERFUME! Loved this, it rounded out my Euro trip with my sister just perfectly- highly recommend!