Electric Bike Group Tour - Port Canaveral & Cocoa Beach
About this activity
Start time is flexible. When you book with us, we'll be in touch with you on these details. Just know we'll have to start after 9am and before 4pm. And from then, we'll have around 3-4 hours of fun riding and exploring the area. We provide helmets, locks, bags and of course the bikes. If you want a drink or a snack, we'll pick them up on the way. Your group can decide what we do and where we go. We do have established routes, but this is flexible. We'll discuss this when you meet with us. We are going to have fun either way. Self-guided rental option is available, just please specify when booking or call. 321-505-7455.Read more Show less
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Gratuities to the guide are not included. Please have cash. 10-15% is customary. And if we are stopping for drinks, please offer to cover the guide's tab.
- Food and drinks can be purchased at any stop.
- Gratuities are not included. Please have cash. 10-15% is customary.
- Alcoholic drinks available to purchase if we stop at a pub
- Entrance fees to some stops may apply such as the Exploration Tower at Port Canaveral, or to walk to the end of the pier. It is advisable to bring your wallet, cash and/or credit card with you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is athletic casual - we are riding bikes... outdoors... in Florida.
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required for private tours. Smaller groups can join a group tour, or rent the bikes.
- Rider height must be 5'2" and taller.
- Rider weight must not exceed 275 lbs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate