5-Day Best of Cairns with Daintree, Kuranda, and Great Barrier Reef
Arrive in Cairns and catch your airport transfer to the hotel for check-in.
Day 2: Great Barrier Reef Cruise
Spend a magical day discovering and exploring the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef at two reef locations, including one free introductory scuba dive and lots more (no experience required).
Day 3: Daintree and Cape Tribulation Day Trip
Travel in small-group comfort to the World Heritage-listed Daintree Rainforest. This amazing place is the oldest continuously living rainforest in the world, dating back more than 135 million years.
Day 4: Kuranda Scenic Railway and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
Spend part of your day gliding just meters above the rainforest canopy on the Skyrail before arriving in the quaint village of Kuranda. Here you can spend a few hours exploring this unique town before returning on the historical Kuranda scenic rail journey.
Day 5: Depart Cairns:
Check out of your hotel and catch your return transfers to the airport.
Accommodation is at either The 3-star Coral Tree Inn or Comfort Inn Cairns City in a standard queen, twin, or triple room. Both hotels are within walking distance to a vast array of Cairns's finest shopping and dining facilities. The hotels have a resort-style swimming pool, restaurant, and free Wi-Fi. All tours pickup and drop off at this hotel.
- 4 nights accommodation in a standard queen, twin, or triple room
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Full-day tour to the Great Barrier Reef including hotel pickup and drop-off, one introductory dive and lunch
- Day trip to The Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Mossman Gorge with lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off
- Day Trip to Kuranda aboard the Scenic Railway and Skyrail including hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum child age for introductory dive is 12 years of age
- Accommodation is subject to availability and change if required to a hotel of the same standard/rating
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Only Great Barrier Reef Tour operates Christmas Day 25th Dec, with a surcharge of AUD$100 per person, payable on the day
We booked this from the UK with no problems and found the break to be very well organised and extremely good value would recommend to anyone
Once again a really fine tour and all arrangements were perfect. No real complaints...we saw everything we wanted to see. Kudos on the reef tour!