City Sightseeing Cardiff Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Route Duration: 55 minutesStops on the Red Route:
- National Museum Cardiff
- Fitzalan Place
- Norwegian church
- Cardiff Bay
- Mermaid Quay
- Craft in the Bay
- Lloyd George Avenue
- Saint Mary Street
- Principality Stadium
Principality Stadium / Cardiff Castle / National Museum Cardiff / Techniquest / Cardiff Bay / City Hall / Craft in the Bay / Hop On Hop Off Bus Tours / City Sightseeing Cardiff / Mermaid Quay
Operates: Tours operate from 10am to 5pm, every half an hour.
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Recorded commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour operates all year round (excluding 6th October, 25th/26th December, 1st January)
- First tour departs at 10:00am. Last tour departs at 5:00pm. Tour start point - Cardiff Castle
- Please be aware of the following amendments to the bus schedule due to sporting events in the city: 3rd August - 10:00am - 4:00pm only, 17th August - 10:00am - 11:00am only, 31st August - 10:00am - 11:30am only, 1st September - 1:00pm - 5:00pm only.
Learning the history with descriptions of the important buildings and parks, including Cardiff Castle, is a great way to get an overview then plan your days here!
Loved Cardiff! Loved the waterfront. Beautiful boats and scenery
Great way to get around this city that has a lot of spread out attractions!