City Sightseeing Cartagena Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the City Tour :
- MUELLE DE LA BODEGUITA
- Centro de Convenciones Cartagena de Indias. Julio Cesar Turbay Ayala
- Fuerte San Sebastian del Pastelillo
- Torre Del Reloj
- Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas
- Museo Rafael Nuñez
- Playa del Boquetillo
- Av. Santander #2-860
- Bocagrande Square Mall
- Carrera 2
- Casino Rio
- Hotel Caribe By Faranda Grand
- Hilton Cartagena
- Playa Castillo Grande
Walled City of Cartagena / Centro de Convenciones Cartagena de Indias / Casa Museo Rafael Nunez / Fuerte Del Pastelillo / Plaza Bocagrande Centro Comercial / Torre del Reloj / Muelle La Bodeguita / Playa de Castillo Grande / Rio Casino
Operates: 9:00am - 6:00pm, every 45 minutes.
- 2 day hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Entry to Museo de la Esmeralda
- Guided 90 minute walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Season: All Year Round
- Tour runs from 9:00am - 6:00pm. Duration - 90 Minutes. Frequency - every 45 minutes.
- Walking tour: Departs at 4:00pm. Duration - 90 minutes. Meeting point - Torre del Reloj bus stop.
- A paper voucher is required for this tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
It is a good idea to see the whole city first and then select the places you want to visit.The Castel and the Old city are amazing.
This tour was amazing!
This might not have been the best option for us, having such limited time in port. You need more than 6 hours in port to make this sightseeing tour worthwhile. Got off at Old City, walked around on our own, hopped back on and back to the cruise ship. Transportation was very professional and safe.
this was a fantastic tour, our driver was great, had a lot of information, was very organized.
The tour covered several points of interest in Cartagena. Unfortunately, there was no time to take advantage of the Hop-On Hop-Off feature. It took about an hour to walk from the cruise port to the closest 2 miles pick up point of the bus. Boarded a bus and made the loop. At the end we had the option to do a self tour of the Old Town. Realized that if we spent the time we may not make it back to our ship before it sailed...so headed back to the ship. This tour should add a stop nearer to the port or include some sort of shuttle service to a Hop-On Hop-Off stop from near the port. With only a very limited time at port this required too much of the time to walk to and from the port to the tour.
Our time ashore wasn't very long so we stayed on the bus for two full rounds. Quite nice and worthwhile.