Chiloé National Park Private Tour from Castro
After that we will continue our tour through the best farmland of the island, between old houses testify to the dating of the settlement. After 20 minutes we arrive at Huillinco, village who came to the port of 1935 as support of the settlers installed on the coast. Today it is a place with a beach, inn and guest house. Its port function was lost with the opening of the route to Cucao, only in 1983.
Our journey continues to the coastline along Lake Huillinco to the village of Cucao, which is an ancient Indian village in 1734 already had chapel. Since the mid-eighteenth century was visited by Jesuit missionaries as a first stop circulating mission.
Today there are milestones of significance since the 1960 tsunami devastated its oldest buildings. At the mouth of the lake is a bridge for vehicles to cross the Chanquín sector where we enter the National Park Chiloé, which is located on the western slopes of the Cordillera de la Costa mountain range called Piuchén.
Here, consisting of a solid summits with heights between 500 and 800 m.
The park is divided into three areas:
The Chepu sector (7800 ha), Metalqui Islet (50 hectares) and Anay (35207 Ha) Sector.
Since Chanquin begin our tour through a path that crosses the path the Tepual, which lasts for about 1 hour.
- Round-trip private transfer
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Chiloe National Park
- Entry/Admission - Museo de las Tradiciones Chonchinas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
This was a great tour. Marcela, our guide, and Christian, our driver, showed us many wonderful areas on Chiloe. We experienced how beautiful and peaceful this place can be.
Great day!!! Guierrmo was the greatest guide ever!!! Really made our vacation special!!!