Cesky Krumlov Old Town Private Walking Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Center of Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov Czech Republic
Visit the most important sights, buildings of the historic center of Cesky Krumlov.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cesky Krumlov Castle, Zamek cp. 59, Cesky Krumlov 381 01 Czech Republic
Castle grounds, Castle view Bridge, Panorama viewpoint
Duration: 1 hour
- Local guide
- Professional Art Historian Guide
- Private tour
- In some options the Castle interiors/Museum is not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide (English, French)
- Children under 14 years do not pay, over 14 count as adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
By far she was the best tour guide we had throughout our 3 week tour of Europe. Her explanations of the various historical places and stories behind Cesky Krumlov was so interesting and we still remember the quirky facts about the history beer she shared with us. All 6 of us in our family connected with her stories (from age 9 to 75) That itself is a feat by itself ! Job well done Eszter !
We felt very lucky to have Ezster as our guide to Cesky Krumlov - she's extremely knowledgeable about the history of the town and its famous residents and gave us an excellent review of the highlights of the town's history, together with some thoughtfully selected locations which showcased its beauty. Ezster also had good recommendations for a local restaurant at which we enjoyed an excellent dinner and some interesting shops carrying other than the run of the line post cards and t-shirts. Thanks to Ezster, we had a great day in Cesky Krumlov.
This is a great tour of a wonderful city. Highly recommend.
Tour guide was excellent!
Esther was wonderful! She provided a lot of historical information and made our tour interesting. We enjoyed that the tour was just for us three and could interact with Esther more easily. Worth the money!
Really enjoyed Eszter's relaxed informative style.
The tour was so good. The tour guide was accommodating and friendly. I loved Cesky Krumlov. It's a lovely quaint city that everyone should visit if they come to Czech Republic. I would highly recommend this tour!