6D5N Dagala Thousand Lake Trek
If you are looking for a true getaway, far from crowds, tourists and everyday annoyances, there is probably no better escape than a mountain trek in the heart of Bhutan. As you venture further into wilderness past shimmering lakes and pristine valleys, you will be treated to incredible views of the entire Himalayan mountain range. You will walk by Bhutanese villages and explore the age-old traditions and customs of the region. A visit to Talakha Monastery is sure to let the area’s peacefulness wash over you as you wake up to the sounds of early morning prayers in the total tranquility of forest covered mountain ranges.
- An excellent trek for those with good fitness abilities — no previous mountain experience necessary
- Stunning views of Bhutan’s treasured high-altitude lakes
- Relax at a campsite by Uthso Lake and try catching a trout or two for dinner
- Walk through beautiful meadows and see the Blue Poppy, the national flower of Bhutan, up close
- Visa, airport pick up, accommodation, transportation and food for the duration of the trek are all provided