Stand -Up Paddleboard and Snorkeling Tour in Crete
We paddle firstly inside the magnificent cove of Loutraki to increase confidence on the paddleboard. The tour includes several stops along the coastline, where we can swim, relax, sunbathe or snorkel. This is a unique opportunity to explore the Cretan coastline while standing on the water!
From Loutraki beach we paddle to Marathi bay, famous for its fish taverns and its sandy beach. For the more adventurous we paddle under the pier that separates the beach into two parts. Heading south from Marathi bay, we reach the islet of Palaiosouda, a very popular diving location. There's a small sandy beach on the west side of the islet where we can enjoy the sun and the warm waters and rest for a while before heading back to our base. While on the beach you can admire the White Mountains (Lefka Ori or Madares) standing tall in the mainland of the Cretan island, covered with snow even during the hot, summer months. If you are lucky, you may get the chance to paddle side by side with the sea turtle that loves hanging out in our bay.
It is an easy, idle tour specifically designed to satisfy all levels of paddlers, chosen by families, couples of all ages and groups of friends.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (area of Chania)
- Free short video & pictures
- Local healthy snack bar
- Cruise ship port pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
We had a great time! Stefanos was really professional and good at catering the paddleboarding to fit the desires and experience of the customers. Very nice and enjoyable!
Only reason for the 4 stars is that we wish it had been a bit longer! All of us had a great time - even the unfit and middle aged managed to stand up and paddle. Location is great with beautiful water and scenery. Go early when the sea is flat calm