Charleston Mixology Walking Tour: History and Cocktails
- Local professional guide
- 1 alcoholic drink and water at each stop
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 Minutes Prior to departure.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
This was our first mixology tour and it was informative with good tastings. I would recommend a different style drink on the 3rd stop since the 2nd stop rink a fantastic punch bowl. Would also add a tasty treat to each stop. Overall good experience, enjoyed attending each location and learning about the drinks.
This was so much fun! Glen was an amazing guide, with so much knowledge of the city and the best places to visit for spirits and food. The mixologists were outstanding. As I watched them wield their magic, I was a little concerned about some of the ingredient and how strong they may be, but each and every cocktail deliciously satisfied the taste buds. I plan on taking this tour each time I visit Charleston.
This was a wonderful experience and our tour guide Charlie was incredibly enthusiastic and full of knowledge. We do wish it would include a few more stops and of our three locations Prohibition, HoM, and The Republic Garden and Lounge we loved them all! We only wish at HoM we had more of the same experience at the other two where the bartenders took time to teach us about the history of the drink and how it was made.