Chef's Farm-to-Table Challenge and Walking Tour in Charleston
The chef's farm-to-table challenge is available when the Charleston Farmer’s Market is open, on Saturdays from mid-April through mid-December.
- Food tasting
- 5-course brunch
- City-certified guide
- Hotel pickup & hotel drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Alcoholic drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking in the Special Requirements section during checkout
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No children under the age of 7
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
This tour was absolutely well worth the money. We got to visit Charleston’s amazing farmers market and pick out fresh product for our fabulous brunch prepared by Chef Nick. Chef Nick’s skill level was one of a real culinary- one of the most unique experiences I’ve had! Highly recommend.
Wonderful experience. Hoon Calhoun was an excellent guide through the farmers market and to the restaurant, with colorful stories about the history of Charleston and why it's such a culinary town. Then Chef Ross from R Kitchen astounded us with a delectable display of creativity based on the food we had selected at the farmer's market. It has been the highlight of our visit to this charming city!
So glad we included this on our recent visit to Charleston. Great value for money too! Wonderful to experience the Farmer Market with Mr. Henry 'Hoon' Calhoun, a truly charming and amusing southern gentleman. He has humorous tales and facts to share. You are then treated to the creative culinary skills of Chef Chris at the Kingdom restaurant. A really delightful experience.