Morris Island Lighthouse Eco-Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Charleston Outdoor Adventures, 1871 Bowens Island Rd, Charleston, SC 29412-9525
Make your way to Bowens Island for your Morris Island eco-cruise.
On the water, you cruise through inlets, salt marshes, and estuaries near Folly Beach on your way to the island. Keep a lookout for marine life such as dolphins and sea turtles, as well as birds along the route.
After you arrive on Morris Island, spend free time exploring independently at your own pace. See the historic Morris Island Lighthouse, go searching for shells, or just relax and take in views of the surrounding area.
Your Morris Island cruise ends on the Charleston Harbor and returns to the original meeting location for drop-off.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Professional, Knowledgeable Guide
- Boat Captain
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Bring water, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, camera, and a bag for shell collecting if desired.
- Dress for the weather with clothes and shoes that are suitable for beach walking.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
We had captain trip, He was very informative and great even the kids loved him. He went out of his way to make sure the kids got to see dolphins. The only thing we didn’t enjoy so much was how windy it was other than that everything was perfect!
Our guide, Captain Tripp, was fabulous. He was fun and knowledgeable. He obviously cares a great deal about the environment.