Shell Hunting Expedition on Morris Island
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
Wasre of time. Boring. No shells.
Everyone in our group (ages 5 to 68) had a great time. The boat ride to Morris Island was relaxing and full of local history. We came home with shells, sand dollars, sea glass, and sharks teeth. Our captain and guide were friendly, informative, and helpful. Bring a bag or two to carry home your treasures! Sun screen is a must and a snack in your bag will result in a perfect outing.