Chiang Mai ATV Adventure
Get ready for the ultimate adrenaline rush on this ATV adventure that’ll make you feel above the clouds as you ride through the lush mountains of Chiang Mai. Following a pick-up from your hotel, you’ll be driven to the start of the trail where you’ll be given your protection gear and have a little practice using the ATVs with your guides before embarking on your journey through the jungle. If for any reason you don’t want to drive the ATV yourself, you can choose the passenger option at checkout and so give the stunning landscape around you your full attention. As you travel up the mountain, the breathtaking scenery of the sky, plantation fields and surrounding mountains will begin to unfold around you so that your adventure will always be accompanied by a spectacular view. As you pass through farms and villages you’ll see the more rural and traditional side of Chiang Mai and have the time to stop and take pictures of your beautiful surroundings throughout the ride. The powerful ATVs will provide a constant thrill as you navigate through open road, jungle routes and dirt tracks whilst your friendly team will guide you with the utmost safety throughout. If you’re a beginner, we recommend that you opt for the Jungle Trail or Excursion.
- Get on this thrilling ride and explore the mountain routes of Doi Suthep
- Get away from the bustling city and enjoy the fresh air of Chiang Mai
- Choose between 3 packages of ATV that best suit you
- Select your ride between 3 choices of ATV vehicles to fit your riding style
- Safety is the number one priority and beginners are welcome!
How To Get There:
- If you choose to drive there yourself: Take the Chiang Mai Outer Ring Rd, head north. Drive towards 700th Anniversary Stadium. Turn left when you reach Huay Tung Tao. You will reach the toll after 300m (toll fee is THB50). After the toll, turn right at the first intersection. Drive around 200m and you will see the ATV camp on the right ( ไปถนนสายตันคลองชลประทาน ไปทางทิศเหนือ ขับเลย สนามกีฬา 700 ปี มุ่งสู่ห้วยตึงเฒ่า เมื่อถึงห้วยตึงเฒ่าเลี้ยวซ้ายเข้าไป ประมาณ 300 m. จะเจอด่านเก็บเงิน ชำระค่าด่าน 50 บาท ขับผ่านด่านไป เจอสามแยกเลี้ยวขวา ไปอีกประมาณ 200 m. ถึง atv camp ด้านขวามือ)
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email