Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Chiang Mai
The elephants of Thailand are famous all over the world, and there’s no better way to truly have a memorable experience with these gentle giants than a visit to the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary in Chiang Mai. Famous for their ethical, no-riding method of giving visitors an experience with these gentle giants, visitors will be able to make unforgettable memories of being a part of their lives. Upon arriving at the sanctuary, visitors are greeted with refreshments and valuable information about the elephants’ dietary habits and the good work that the sanctuary does. Visitors will don traditional Karen tribe clothing as their day with the elephants begin, and be able to assist in preparing the elephants’ food and feeding it to them. Guests are free to play, interact, and take photos with these elephants, all while being able to learn about how they had come to the sanctuary, their rescue story, and how more elephants could be protected from abusive practices. Fancy some good clean fun? How about a mud spa with the elephants? You’ll get to jump in with them and then bathe them in the river afterwards to get them nice and clean. If you like having more time with the elephants, you can opt for the One Day Walk which will let you visit more camps and meet more elephants to spend time with! After a good meal, you’ll be easily and safely conveyed back to your hotel, knowing that you have had a truly safe and ethical experience and have contributed to making a difference in the elephants’ lives.
- Play, touch and feed the elephants in a traditional Karen tribe outfit
- Enjoy fun activities with the elephants such as a mud spa session and a river shower!
- Say cheese! Take photos with the elephants and bring home great memories
- Enjoy a scrumptious Thai meal in the serene surroundings
- Travel with ease in the provided roundtrip transportation
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email