5 Hill Tribes Private Tour
Immerse yourself in local culture with this tour around the hill tribes of Chiang Mai. After getting picked up at your hotel or meeting up at the designated spot, you’ll kick off with stops at five different community villages. Meet the Hill Tribes who originate from Tibet and China - the Akha, who are known for their spirituality; the Lisu, outgoing people often settled near water; the Meo, who believe in a number of household spirits as well as soul; the Karen, best known for the neckrings worn by their women; and the Palong, a smaller group known for growing tea. Befriend the locals and learn a thing or two about their customs and culture, before heading to to the Chiang Dao Cave and Temple, an enchanting limestone cave complex. After an adventurous morning, you can enjoy authentic Thai lunch at a local restaurant before capping off the day with a trip tp an orchid and butterfly farm.
- Visit five different hill tribe villages in Chiang Mai and get to know their culture and customs. Meet the Akha, Lisu, Meo, Karen and Palong folks
- En route, visit the Chiang Dao Caves and Temple
- Wrap up your immersion with a stop at an orchid and butterfly farm
- Enjoy the services of an English or Chinese speaking guide with optional hotel transfers included
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email