Mae Ping River Experience
Go in for a truly authentic experience of Chiang Mai - a city in mountainous northern Thailand dating all the way back to the 1200s. Spend the day discovering Chiang Mai’s traditionally relaxed pace of life as you shop at the local markets, cruise down the Mae Ping River and sample signature delicacies. Start off with the visit to the bustling Warorot Market, the most famous central market in Chiang Mai before heading to the relaxing and colorful Ton Lam Yai Flower Market. Then, the tour takes you to Wat Chai Monkol — one of the oldest monastery communities in Chiang Mai founded over 600 years ago. Stop for a break at a local farmer’s house where you will get to enjoy local delicacies and learn about Thailand’s famous vegetables and herbs. Return to Chiang Mai on a long tail boat taking you down the picturesque Mae Ping River.
- Explore Chiang Mai’s authentic culture, lifestyle and laid back atmosphere on the Mae Ping River Experience tour
- Visit one of Chiang Mai’s oldest temple communities - Chai Monkol - and uncover the way of life of the local monks
- Indulge in a bowl of in Khao Soy, a traditional northern Thai noodle soup over lunch at a traditional farm
- Cruise the Mae Ping River in a long tail boat and discover the busy life along its river banks
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email