Chiang Mai Mind and Soul
The Chiang Mai Mind and Soul Tour takes you on a mindful discovery of the Buddhist philosophy and puts you at the epicenter of traditional rituals and ceremonies. On this insightful experience, you will learn to meditate, offer alms to monks, get a true understanding of Dharma - a key concept in Buddhism, partake in the practice ‘making merit’ and grab a typical northern Thai breakfast. This early morning tour is a great way to see the authentically peaceful side of Thailand, away from the city noise, heavy traffic and party islands. This tour is a true spiritual adventure for those seeking to uncover Thailand’s Buddhist heritage.
- Discover the Buddhist philosophy on this insightful tour of Chiang Mai
- Start off with a scenic ride in a songthaew, Thailand’s signature public bus
- Partake in traditional rituals and ceremonies alongside local monks
- Visit Wat U-Mong and Wat Suan Dok temples and learn the basics of meditation
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email