Exclusive Trek to Doi Suthep
Travel to the famous Doi Suthep Temple in Chiang Mai, one of Thailand’s most popular attractions, and visit the city’s other well known temples. After a convenient morning hotel pick up or meet up, you kick off your adventure with a visit to Wat Phra Tat Doi Suthep, one of the country’s most sacred temples, surrounded by breathtaking mountain tops and steeped in legends. You won’t be able to miss the golden spire that glitters near the summit of the Doi Suthep mountain! Your next stop is Bhubing Palace, the winter residence of the Thai Royal Family, where you’ll find an abundance of flowers and several different indigenous trees which are unusual to see in most parts of Thailand. Enjoy a hearty buffet lunch at Holiday Garden Hotel, then you’re off to your last stops - Wat Phra Singh, perhaps the second most revered temple in the area, and Wat Chedi Luang, home to the largest Buddhist pagoda.
- Visit one of Thailand’s most iconic temples, Doi Suthep Sacred Holy Temple
- See the beautiful Bhubing Palace, a royal winter residence built in 1961
- Discover cultural and historical experience at Wat Phra Singh and Wat Chedi Luang
- Buffet lunch and roundtrip transfers are included!
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email