Christchurch Botanic Gardens Tour
The Christchurch Botanic Gardens is rated number one of the things to do in Christchurch on TripAdvisor, and it’s no wonder as this oasis filled with a colorful rose garden, native flora, a tropical green house, and more is in the heart of the city. It has long been a favored place by locals to go for a jog, relax and read a book, hang out with friends or take their kids. On the Botanic Gardens Tour you can learn about the history of the garden and the distinct climate of the region which enables the types of native flora to be grown here. With the added convenience of the weatherproof and comfortable Caterpillar shuttle, you can take this tour in any season!
- 1 hour guided tour of the beautiful Christchurch Botanic Gardens in the comfortable and weatherproof Caterpillar shuttle
- Learn about the native flora, the climate of Christchurch and ask your guide any questions about the historic Botanic Gardens
- Discover the Rose Garden containing 150 varieties of roses and the Tudor style curator’s house
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email