Nami Island & Petite France
Explore two of South Korea’s most scenic attractions: the naturally beautiful Nami Island and an enchanting French-style theme park, Petite France. You can also choose the extended tour combo that gives you access to both unique areas and throws in a fun ride on a rail bike. Set off early in the morning and head to Nami Island where you get to walk down the iconic tree-lined avenues that served as a setting for popular Korean drama ‘Winter Sonata’. After the island, hop on a rail bike taking you along the old train tracks through Korea’s beautiful countryside. Your final stop on this exciting journey is Petite France, a French style theme park with an abundance of museums, cafes, restaurants and more.
- Discover some romantic locations near Seoul at Nami Island to Petite France
- Take a stroll down the iconic tree-lined streets of Nami Island
- Go for a ride on an old scenic rail with the optional Rail Bike add on
- Visit Petite France, a French-style theme park with many interesting attractions to explore
- Choose between the two-in-one and three-in-one tour combos and customize your travel in Seoul and Gangwon-do just the way you like!
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email