2 Hour Jet Ski Tour of Honeymoon and Caladesi Island 11AM
Explore white sand beaches and spot playful dolphins on this tour by Jet Ski. With a visit to Caladesi and Honeymoon Island you’ll cruise around one of Florida’s greatest treasures which is only accessible by water. Visit the south and north side of the islands and spend some time cruising around the islands and through the mangroves
Your guide will also point out any marine life seen so keep an eye out as you cruise around, dolphins can often be seen playing in the water!
Tour speeds 20-30mph celebrity homes and dolphin search.
Best Safety Record with no accidents, same owner same company name since we opened (2010)
This family-friendly tour will be a perfect addition to your trip to Clearwater Beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Caladesi Island State Park, 1 Causeway Blvd, Dunedin, FL 34698-8561
We offer tours at 10am march through August 2019 must be one hour before reservation time at location. tours are only on Mondays-Friday
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Clearwater Beach Jet Ski Rentals and Guided Tours, 401 E Shore Dr, Clearwater, FL 33767-2028
- Fuel included
- Professional guide
- Communication system on each jet ski
- Premium jet skis ( brake and reverse system)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- If boating test is needed, you will be required to to takes a video safety class (fee per driver born 1988 or before is $20.00), which includes, class, test, license, orientation, and ride check
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Bookings are per Jet Ski
- Jet Skis can accommodate up to 2 guest one driver one passenger
- Children must be accompanied by an adult ( parent)
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Minimum age is 18 years to rent
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication; If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Photo ID (drivers license or passport) is required
- A deposit is $100 per ski is required by credit card on the day of the tour is fully refundable when jet ski(s) is (are) return without damage
- Minimum age to drive is 14 years with valid photo ID. Please Call as rules Apply Parent or guardian must be present and go with minor, please call rules apply
- There is a total weight limit of 350lbs (159kg) per Jet Ski with a maximum of two (2) guests per Jet Ski (one driver, one passenger)
- Please note: if you were born in 1988 or later, you will need a special license to drive the Jet Ski; If this applies to you, you will need to check-in 1-hour prior your reservation time to take the test on site
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- we can provide private tours for first timers an additional fee, applies please call ahead of time as this need to be schedule
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
Although we opted to do Shell Island and Dolphin City It was Great! We only needed one jet ski for the two of us - Matt our tour guide was very knowledgeable and funny and a great photographer too.
It was really fun! Wish we saw more dolphins but that can't be controlled
This tour was amazing!