Alsace Full Day Wine Tour from Colmar
- Bottled water
- 3 wine tastings
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Free wifi access on board
- Entry/Admission - Ophorus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult only tour, not suitable for children under 18 years of age
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
It was a great tour of the wines of the Alsace region. We had the opportunity to sample different wines, from the very dry to sweets ones.
Our tour guide Jean Yves was absolutely amazing! He drove us to multiple wonderful, organic wineries, he was full of knowledge and the best part is how passionate he is about his job. I can’t say enough about this tour and our tour guide. Thanks again for the wonderful day in the Alsace wine region.
This tour was a great introduction to the region! We were taken to four very nice estates for tastings and information from each and were pleasantly surprised that most tastings were with the family who owned the winery or the winemaker. Couldn't suggest this enough.
Avalro was fantastic. Not only did he know a lot about wine, and the regions, but he gave a better tour of each winery than the owners did. Highly recommended. He speaks French, English and Spanish.