Christmas Market Tour from Colmar
Your driver will be at your service and will help you to find and discover more about the towns. Between the villages you'll visit a wine cave at Ribeauvillé, were you can enjoy a guided wine tour. Of course afterwards you are invited to taste the typical white wine (for instance gewurztraminer)but you can also discover its red wine (pinot gris) and crémant (white and rose).
Since the Christmas markets are not always open in those little typical villages there are a few options depending on the opening times:
Tours N1 is available from the 24th november till the 31st of december but subject to availability concerning the opening dates of the Christmas markets:
• Eguisheim (Christmas market during the day)
• Riquewihr (Christmas market during the day)
• Kaysersberg(Christmas market at night)
• Ribeauvillé (Visit of a wine cellar with wine tasting)
If you are staying in the neighbourhood of Colmar you can be picked up and dropped off at your hotel (included in price), if not we will meet at the tourist office of Colmar.
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (near Colmar)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Depending on the opening dates of the Christmas markets, which vary from village to village, the tour can be slighty different from to day to day.
Highly recommend. Lee was wonderful and the van was delightful. A bit I long but wonderful!! Great recommendations from Lee for not just the tour but other places we were going on our trip. She's smart, fun ,knowledgeable and speaks great English. We highly recommend thistour!!!
This was one of the best tours ever - and Ive taken a lot! The most important thing is your tour leader, and Max was fabulous! He is Canadien, now living in France, so that was a big help to 2 American ladies, he was easy to be around - very important for an all day tour, and he was knowledgeable about the area. We were driven to 3 fabulous Christmas Market towns: Eguisheim, Riquewhir, and Kayersberg - each better than the last, and they were all fabulous. Alsace Originals, the tour operator, uses a Mercedes Van with Wi-Fi, so we were extremely comfortable. Staying in Colmar for 3 nights, and using it as a base, and having someone else do the driving and helping with the schlepping was an excellent decision on our part! I cant recommend this tour and tour operator highly enough.