Villages of Alsace half day tour from Colmar
Begin your tour in Kaysersberg with a guided walking tour and some free time for personal discovery. You will be charmed by its half timbered houses, its beautiful city center and its Imperial Castle in rubble.
Then follow the Alsace wine route and stop along the way for great photo opportunities.
Arrive in Riquewihr for a guided waking tour of the magnificent small town. From there reach Hunawihr, one of the most beautiful villages of France know for it numerous artisan shops and multiple cultural landmarks. Return to Colmar.
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Free wifi access on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees or tasting fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
While the villages we visited were very beautiful, the time we spent in each of them was very rushed. We had wanted to do the full day tour of the 4 villages offered, but the tour was cancelled, so we ended up taking this one instead. Our tour guide, Aude, was fantastic and provided us with a lot of information about each of the villages.
We did this tour with a young lady whose name unfortunately escapes me. She was so warm, friendly and knowledgeable that we loved the tour from start to finish. Wish we had more time to have done another tour with this company and especially this woman