Small-Group Bike Tour of Cologne with Guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hohenzollern Bridge, Kennedy-Ufer 2a, 50679 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
Have a great view on the Cologne Cathedral from the bridgehead and see the many padlocks that stand as a symbol for eternal love of many thousands of couples.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Colonia Aktiv Tours, Gereonswall 2-4, 50668 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
Starting point of our tour at our rent-a-bike shop.
Stop At: Cologne Cathedral, Domkloster 4, 50667 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
See the Cologne Cathedral and listen to its history and get to know fascinating facts about it.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Rheinauhafen, Im Zollhafen / Anna-Schneider-Steig, Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
See waterfront development at its best - We will cycle through the new build former Industrial port of Cologne.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Kolner Philharmonie, Bischofsgartenstr. 1, 50667 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
We will pass by the philharmonic hall with its modern architecture style.
- Bike helmet
- Rain poncho (in case of rain)
- Food and drinks
- Water bottles (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers should be healthy and fit enough for a relaxed bike tour at a moderate speed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Reminder to dress according to weather conditions
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Tandems available if advised at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour was perfect to be outdoors and see the layout of Cologne and hear about the history. We had Andrea as our tour guide and he was super to work with . Our group was nice and small = 5 people which was perfect to keep moving and to hear all the information well. We chose the morning 10:30am tour and this seemed nice as the days heat up here in the afternoon. The nice part about doing the tour early in your visit here is that you can use the information and tips the tour guide gives you as well as understand the various parts of Cologne!
Perfect way to see the city on your first day or two in Cologne! Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly! We have done bike tours in major cities all over Europe, and this was one of the best! It isn't strenuous at all, and there were some picture perfect moments too!!! I highly recommend!!!