Yala Leopard Safari
About this activity
Your guide will meet you at your hotel in Yala, Tissamaharama or Katharagama and pick you up. Your guide will be there in a safari Jeep with a paging board with your name on it. Then, you will proceed to the National Park. The vehicle is open on all sides to provide a panoramic view of the fauna and flora in the National Park. You have the choice of a morning safari at 5:30am or an afternoon safari at 2:30pm, and they each last approximately 2.5 hours. Leopards, elephants, sloth bears, wild water buffaloes, fishing cats, wild boars, crocodiles, and a number species of birds are among the many animals that you may see during your visit. During the drive, you can get off at Patanangala where you could get to the beach and at the bank of the Menik River. After being in the Park for around two and half hours, you will return to your hotel.Read more Show less
- Private Safari Jeep.
- Service of an English speaking tracker.
- 1-Water bottle per person.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if outside of 5km of park entrance gate.
- Food and drinks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required.
- A maximum of 6 people per booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Collections This experience is part of these collections
You may also likeSee all 28 Collections
Click to discover other experiences See all
CollectionsPrivate tours 226 Activities
CollectionsShore Excursions 73 Activities
CollectionsOriginal 9 Activities
CollectionsUdawalawe National Park 29 Activities
CollectionsLuxury Excursions 6 Activities
CollectionsJeep Ride 10 Activities
CollectionsBeach Holidays & Honeymoon 31 Activities
CollectionsTrips to Galle 71 Activities
CollectionsSinharaja Rain Forest 4 Activities
CollectionsElla & Ceylon 16 Activities