Colon Shore Excursion: Panama City and Canal Private Tour
Enjoy the viewing platforms, learn more about the canal at the museum and watch a short film about the canal's history.
You will head under the Bridge of the Americas, past the Frank Gehry Bio Museum and out to the Amador Causeway where we will stop for lunch (not included).
The rest of the afternoon will be spent on a walking tour of old town, Casco Viejo. Marvel at its spectacular architecture and learn about the history of this UNESCO world heritage site. From Casco Viejo you can head back to your ship, or you can decide to stay for sunset, dinner or drinks in one of the many plazas.
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Miraflores Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - Punta Culebra Nature Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Tour guide Gonzo was great, but they need to show up on time, not 1 hour and twenty minutes late. They need to offer some cold bottled water on the tour.
We were picked up right at the port terminal and driven straight to Panama City. Toured the old city and then taken to the canal locks. Edgardo was very good at telling us the history of the area and canal. Highly recommend the tour.