Fins Course Zipline Tour
This 3 hour experience begins with a safety orientation and ground school, where all participants are taught to safely control their speed while zipping. After ground school, you will venture onto the first zipping platform. From here the fun begins. As the zippers progress the zip lines get longer, faster and higher.
This adrenaline packed experience is one you won't forget.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All activities and equipment
- Professional guides
- Service Charge
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participants must weigh between 90 and 250 pounds (41-113 kg). This is a strict weight limit for your safety. All guests are discreetly weighed before departure.
- Participants must wear closed-toed shoes (all toes must be in the same compartment; 5-toed shoes are unacceptable)
- Participants cannot be or possibly be pregnant
- Participants must be of sober mind (no alcohol, legal, or illegal substances)
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- Small pouches are available for wallets, cell phones, keys, etc. in case you want to bring them on the ziplines. Large cameras or backpacks can be brought up with the participant but will be transported to the participant at the end by ground support staff. These items can not go on the course itself, but can be used inside Seven Falls in the end.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time
- Tours may be affected by weather. Delays are possible.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
This is an exciting adventure through Seven Falls canyon. Nick and Angie did an amazing job guiding our group through the course. I highly recommend this activity. You will not be disappointed!
Ziplining with Dylan and Natalie was an amazing experience! We were a group of four and they made our trip very entertaining. The views while ziplining in Colorado Springs were breathtaking and I was able to take it all on my GoPro with help from our guides. Would highly recommend them to others!