Copenhagen 3-hour City Highlights Bike Tour
- Professional guide
- 3-hour bike tour of the city
- Food and beverages
- Helmets (available for rent)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is no shop at the meeting point. The guide will be waiting for you with the bikes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
This was not a relaxing bike tour. City Cyclists zip by you at higher speeds. The bikes themselves were not great - mine only had a front brake. Heavy rain started and no rain jackets were provided. I would not recommend this bike tour to anyone who isn’t a very city-savvy cyclist.
Chaotic and disorganized at check-in. Very large group--too large--had to be split in two. Bike route was pleasant and interesting, altho group size meant most of us heard little of the commentary.
GREAT tour, you will see the (over-touristed) little mermaid, then down to the inner harbor, Christianshaven, downtown, the stock exchange, and end at a big food market for lunch. We originally booked the tour, then wanted to postpone by 2 days because of weather, which was not a problem. Guide was British but VERY knowledgeable. Highly recommend.
This experience was absolutely stunning. We visited all the greatest Copenhagen sights and our professional and experienced tour guide Rune helped us to feel real Danish spirit! I would highly recommend to attend this bike tour, because you are able to see a lot of sights at a short period of time. Thank you! I really enjoyed this time! Tanya from Ukraine.