Copenhagen Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Copenhagen Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Enjoy panoramic views from the open-top deck of famous sights, including Rosenburg Castle, Amalienborg Palace, National Museum of Denmark, Little Mermaid and much more.
Passengers can hop on and hop off at any of the tour stops along the routes, or stay on the bus for a full loop - Mermaid Route (80 minutes), Christiania Route (45 minutes) and Carlsberg Route (30 minutes).
Tour Stops -
1. Gammel Strand/Stroget
4. Amalienborg Palace
5. Gefion Fountain
6. The Little Mermaid
7. Langelinie N
8. Langelinie M
9. Langelinie S
10. Rosenborg Castle/SMK
11. Gammel Torv
12. City Hall Square/National Museum of Denmark
13. Tivoli/Radisson Royal Hotel
14. Fisketorvet - Copenhagen Mall/Tivoli Hotel
15. Kalvebod Waves/Marriott Hotel
16. The Black Diamond
1. Gl. Strand/Strøget
3. Christiania Freetown
4. The Opera
5. Islands Brygge/Casino Copenhagen
6. Tivoli/Radisson Royal Hotel
7. Fisketorvet - Copenhagen Mall
8. Kalvebod Waves/Marriott Hotel
9. The Black Diamond
1. Tivoli/Radisson Royal Hotel
2. Tyche Brahe Planetarium
3. Frederiksberg Garden
4. Copenhagen Zoo
5. Visit Carlsberg
6. Vesterbro Squaree
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 72 hours
- Multilingual audio commentary
- Access to up to 3 routes (depending on ticket purchased)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Guests are reminded to check with their cruise line as to which port their cruise ship will be arriving into Copenhagen.
- Cruise guests arriving into Frihavn or Oceankaj will have access to City Sightseeing shuttle buses to join the Classic Route at the Little Mermaid. A return shuttle will be available from Stop 6, Little Mermaid. This service will only be free of charge with a City Sightseeing Copenhagen ticket and guests will be required to show their cruise identification as Frihavn and Oceankaj are restricted ports.
- Bus tour operating information, 4th May - 29th September:
- Classic Copenhagen Route - Runs from 9:30am - 7:00pm (daily), every 20 minutes, from Ved Stranden stop.
- Colourful Copenhagen Route - Runs from 10:00am - 5:00pm (daily), every 30-60 minutes, from Ved Stranden stop.
- Urban Green Copenhagen Route - Runs from 10:00am - 5:00pm (daily), every 30-60 minutes, from Tivoli stop.
- 30th September - 1st May:
- Classic Copenhagen Route - Runs from 10:00am - 3:30pm (Mon-Thurs), 9:30am - 4:00pm (Fri-Sun), every 30 minutes.
- Colourful Copenhagen Route - Runs from 11:00am - 3:00pm (Fri-Sun only), every 60 minutes.
- Urban Green Copenhagen Route - Runs from 11:00am - 3:00pm (Fri-Sun only), every 60 minutes.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
I used this service to get to all the places I wanted to visit during my three days in Copenhagen after disembarking my cruise. Be sure to pay attention to signs and times and you'll have a wonderful time!
Transferred from cruise terminal to the centre of Copenhagen for the hop-on hop-off tour, immediately supplied with ear phones for the full experience of the history of Denmark. Very friendly drivers and comprehensive map of the city. Whilst the little mermaid is an iconic symbol of Copenhagen, take time to walk around the nearby park and windmill.
We took the Hop On Hop Off tour in Copenhagen. We took a shuttle bus to a central location and switched to the Red Bus. The traffic was so horrendous that we never made it around one loop by the time we had to go back to our ship. We had wanted to see the Old Town and when we ask the agent which stop to get off, she had directed us to the Shopping Promenade....something we can find anywhere!! So....our whole day was spent in very frustrating traffic, on a shopping promenade where we spent 60 for a terrible lunch and then finally catching a glimpse of the Little Mermaid before rushing back to the ship.
WE bought the hop on hop off tickets and it worked out OK. We were on a cruise and the buses were available at close proximity
Using the Hop-on Hop-off to see Copenhagen was a great way to get around and hear a narrative of the city at the same time. Using the hop-on hop-off as a mode of transportation and hearing historical information about the city is priceless. The Hop-on Hop-off was a great way to people watch at the same time. I would use the hop on hop off offered by Viator again if any city around the globe if it was available.
Just a basic around the city tour.
great way to see the city